Win coffee + cake for 2 at Laurent East Melbourne!

John

Co-Investor at 166 and forum administrator
Staff member
[wrapr]
2rdd9ba.png
[/wrapr]Win coffee + cake for 2 at Laurent Café this September!

To celebrate the delivery of the 166wellington fridge magnets (delivered to every resident at 166 Wellington) every poster on the forum has a chance to win coffee and cake for two at Laurent, East Melbourne.

How to Win:

Sign up to this forum and make a post before 30th September (takes less than 5 minutes! and it's free!)

Every post is a chance to win the prize! (the more posts, the more chance of winning!)

Open to all residents and owners at 166 Wellington Pde.

that's it ! :)

Rules/Details:
  • Winner will be selected randomly, from all posts made on the forum
  • Competition ends midnight, 30th September 2012[wrapr]
    2cfy2rb.png
    [/wrapr]
  • Winner announced here in this forum on the 1st October 2012.
  • Winner will be asked to submit a photograph of their party enjoying the prize for publishing on this website
  • Maximum value of prize is $A 15
  • The forum moderator reserves the right to delete spam posts (or posts of no value) which will not be eligible for the prize
  • The winner must be able to claim the prize at Laurent, East Melbourne. If they cannot, the winner will be redrawn.
  • Forum administrators and friends / family are not eligible for the prize

John

Staff member
For those who don't live at 166 Wellington, here is an image of the design.

If you would like a "166wellington.com" magnet, send me a message with your apartment number. Click "contact us" at bottom of page & I will arrange to have one posted out to you.

166magnet.jpg

John

Staff member
Hi folks,
Due to the late delivery of the fridge magnets to some residents, I've pushed back the awarding of the prize to end of September (Sunday 30th Sept 2012).
It appears only levels 1 to 5 got the magnets & levels above this did not. I apoligise for this and can guarantee the remaining units will receive a fridge magnet this week (First week in Sept 2012).

Several owners have contacted me requesting fridge magnets and I have been happy to oblige. If you know a property owner who does not know about this website, then please contact me and I will post them a free magnet.

Thank-you for those that have joined and posted.
It really is so simple to join and make a post. Maybe you have a question about some aspect of 166 Wellington, or, perhaps you can answer someone else's question. Write a local restaurant review, make a complaint, post a local photo, or just say hi. All posts are welcome here.

Remember to be in the running for the Laurent prize, you need to register and make a post!
Thanks again and see you in the forums!

John

John

Staff member
The winner of Coffee & Cake for 2 at Laurent Cafe is...
Jamie
2rdd9ba.png
Congratulations!
2cfy2rb.png

Details how to claim the prize will be e-mailed to you very soon. Thanks everyone who participated.
John.

Jamie

WOW!
What a great little "apartment warming" gift!
Looking forward to coffee and cake time with my roommate.
Jamie