Li-lo thong from pool

Nikki

Recently, I purchased a li-lo thong which could be used in the pool and for everyone's use. However, it appears that someone has taken this, which is very disappointing. Does anyone know what has happened to it?

Nikki

I left the pool at 5pm Monday, and it was still there.
I think you may be getting it mixed up with the other li-lo? I have been down at the pool every day this week but the thong hasn't been there. I have put another li-lo down there though. I noticed that the thong was missing last week - it has the Australian flag on it. Did you mean this one or the other one?

s&t

Hi Nikki, I was wondering who kindly donated the thong lilo - nice of you to buy it for everyone to use.
(I also put my gray exercise ball in the "gym" area, and apart from it going missing for a week, its has not been stolen yet...)
Unfortunately I haven't seen your thong lilo it for at least a week.
One thing that might have happened - it does get extremely windy around the pool area at times.
It might have blown away.
Perhaps in hindsight, it should have been kept inside the gym area. Of course, most people will not put it back each time after use!

I hope it turns up.
P.S. Perhaps your other lilo should be kept in the "gym" also

Nikki

Hi S&T,

It in fact turned up. Ismail found it - I think someone put it back in the pool area. Anyway, I have been told that I am not allowed to leave it there anymore because someone has complained and they believe it will encourage people to leave their things at the pool. I think this is a little silly since it was for everyone's benefit and not really in the way. We really need some things by the pool such as deck chairs, etc. Anyway, let's hope your exercise ball doesn't get taken!

Matt F

I have been told that I am not allowed to leave it there anymore
lol
we have people smoking out there (or on the stairs), now dogs in the pool, and you get told off for letting others use your lilo.
Just Lol.