Constant and frequent Drum beating - where is that coming from??

Matt F

what level are u on? is the drumming above or below you?

I'm on a lower level, facing the pool & can't say I have heard any drum beat.

Maybe its the music from number 205 - Apartment 205 has a couple of party boys living there, and they play their music LOUD, especially on a Friday after work into the night & Saturday nights.

#205 also have big parties with lots of people coming and going at all hours. I'm not too close to them, but for the apartments around #205 it must be hell on weekends.

Are you near #205 Evelyn?

Patrick

Party boys at 205???

You obviously haven't met them Matt F. I live quite near them also on a lower level and their music is always in fantastic taste and very respectful. I mean, they had an event when they first moved in, and last Saturday too but they're allowed to do that once in a while. And the young people who have come and gone have certainly been very polite when I've come across them. It's not hell at all for me on weekends and if it does get too loud I just knock on their door and ask them to simply turn it down. It's worked 100% of the time. Funny that.

Evelyn, I've heard that drumming noise but I haven't a clue of its location.

L&I

Drummer is on level 5 drumming right now. Judging from where the sound is coming from the apartment is the overlooking the pool.