Airbnb On 8th Floor - 2br City Apt Parking+views-sleeps 6

John

Co-Investor at 166 and forum administrator
Staff member
2BR CITY APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6
Entire apartment
· East Melbourne · https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/9319124

(See airbnb add of this apartment in conjunction with 2 other apartments in the same building, for a total of 3 apartments available for booking: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/9396480)

nicole2.pngnicole.png
Your Host: Nicole

Perfect location! Free parking. Directly opposite the MCG, close to the CBD, Flinders St Station and all tourist attractions, cafes/restaurants, bars, and Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Stadium, many parks and great shopping districts. All new furniture!

Please note: There is a strict no party policy. If you are 4 or more people under 30 years old, please contact me prior to booking.

The space
2 bedroom apartment - can sleep up to 6 people (but can be squashy)

Beds
1 king, which can split into 2 singles
1 bunk bed + 1 trundle bed - 3 single beds
Double sofa bed

Summary of Apartment
Address is 166 Wellington Pde, East Melbourne. Directly opposite the MCG, living it up on level 8, this stunning north-facing light filled modern apartment has large windows, lovely views, and offers an airy and spacious living area, with one bedroom with mirrored wardrobes, and contemporary kitchen and bathroom. Bedrooms have frosted glass sliding doors.

This apartment offers a pool, sauna and some gym equipment. A parking permit or car space is available.

Featuring two bedrooms; one with king-bed (this can be pulled apart into two large single beds), whilst the second bedroom is very small and has two single bunk beds as well as a spare trundle mattress underneath. There is also a large couch in the living area with a double pull-out sofa bed. This apartment can sleep up to 6 people.

The kitchen offers a gourmet stainless steel and granite kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, whilst the European laundry offers a washer and dryer. The living area has a flat screen TV and reverse cycle heating/cooling.
A lovely quiet pool, sauna and gym equipment are for your use. The building has lifts and security entry.

Guest access
Guests can pick up keys from 7-Eleven convenience store. Door to 7-Eleven is locked after 11pm, so you will need to knock.

Interaction with guests
Minimal interaction. I will be available and will respond very quickly, should you need assistance.

Other things to note
Please note that having 6 adults can be quite squashy.

Amenities
Free parking on premises
Family/kid friendly
Lift
Internet
Doorman
Pool
Dryer
Hangers
Hair dryer
Iron
Shampoo
Air conditioning
Laptop friendly workspace
Washer
Essentials
TV
Heating
Wireless Internet
Kitchen
Wheelchair accessible
Buzzer/wireless intercom
Pool
Dryer
Hangers
Hair dryer
Iron
Shampoo
Air conditioning
Laptop friendly workspace
Washer
Essentials
TV
Heating
Free parking on street
Family amenities

Prices
Weekday $70 / night
Weekend $117 / night
Extra people $20 / night after 3 guests
Cleaning Fee $75
Security Deposit $393
Weekly Discount: 5%
Monthly Discount: 10%

Sleeping arrangements
Bedroom 1 - 1 king bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 bunk bed, 1 floor mattress
Common spaces - 1 sofa bed

House Rules
No smoking
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11AM
Self check-in with lockbox and doorman
No smoking - smoking will result in loss of entire bond ($500). Any smoke detected will set the fire alarm off. This may result in a fine from body corporate which will also be forwarded onto the guest who made the reservation.
No parties
No loud music
  • Late check out after 11am is charged at $25 per half an hour, unless arranged with Nicole prior to check out.

• Due to some unfortunate occurrences with water overflow by guests, we ask that you do not fill the bath.
  • Noise complaints are not tolerated. In most cases, the neighbours will contact the apartment's security company which will result in a charge and will be forwarded onto the guest who made the booking and may result in the termination of your booking with no refund.
  • Disruption to neighbours will result in immediate termination and loss of bond.
  • Any house rules which are broken will result in a termination of the booking without refund.
Cancellations
Strict: Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.
View details

Safety features
Smoke detector

Availability
1 night minimum stay

About your Host
I have had the opportunity to work and travel all around the world (60 countries) and understand the needs of other travellers and hosts. I am very house proud, tidy and clean.

I started up a rental business for short-term travellers over 10 years ago, and I have been hosting with Airbnb since its commencement, and am the most active individual user of Airbnb in Melbourne, having hosted over 5,000 guests. I offer various listings so if you feel that one may not be entirely suitable, please check out my other listings-
  1. East Melbourne - Wellington Pde. (1 apartment) ($70/weeknight, $117/week-end night)
  2. East Melbourne - Wellington Pde. (3 apartments) ($1,096/night)
  3. Port Melbourne Apartment ($85/weeknight, $235/week-end night)
  4. Bondi Beach (Sydney) Apartment ($499/week-end night)
I enjoy experiencing new cultures, food, restaurants, bars, health, fitness, sporting events, decorating, art, education and lots more! I look forward to hosting you!

I am well-travelled and understand the needs of other travellers and hosts. I am very house proud, tidy and clean.

I enjoy experiencing new cultures, food, restaurants, bars, health, fitness, sporting events, decorating, art, education and lots more! I have various listings so if you feel that one may not be entirely suitable, please check out my other listings. Thank you.

Education: Genazzano FCJ College, Monash University

About the neighbourhood
Features: high heels · fitzroy gardens · boat shoes · cooks cottage · picnics · sports nuts
Nicole’s home is located in East Melbourne,Victoria,Australia.
Situated in Melbourne’s most exclusive suburb, East Melbourne, which was voted Melbourne's most liveable suburb. These apartments are right on the city’s fringe (1.5km), and in the perfect location for you to enjoy the city’s offerings. Located directly opposite the MCG, and 50m from the Pullman Hotel, these apartments offer the prime location with a variety of restaurants, cafes and bars on the street, whilst Melbourne’s most famous cosmopolitan shopping district of Bridge Road in Richmond is only a hop, skip and jump away.

An 8 minute walk through the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens will find you at Collins St in Melbourne’s CBD, whilst Federation Square is only 15 minutes’ walk away. A car park and parking permits are available for free.

Getting around
Opposite a train (Jolimont) and tram station. Close to buses.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    757.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 03.png
    03.png
    435 KB · Views: 5
  • 04.png
    04.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 05.png
    05.png
    757.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 06.png
    06.png
    446.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 07.png
    07.png
    603.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 08.png
    08.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 09.png
    09.png
    579.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 10.png
    10.png
    524.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 11.png
    11.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 12.png
    12.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 13.png
    13.png
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 5

John

Staff member
Reviews (617)
Reviews From Guests

Greg
Outstanding location, very nice apartment and an excellent host. Thanks

From Grange, Australia · November 2017 · 2BR CITY APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6

Ann

A perfect place to stay if you want to access the MCG, AAMI park or the city.

From Ulverstone, Australia · November 2017 · CITY 2BR APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6

John

Nicole was a fantastic host. Communication was easy and her prompt response was really appreciated. We found the location perfect for a function at Station Pier being an easy 15 minute walk. Accommodation was of a high standard and the car park was a bonus as there is not a lot of on-street parking available. Highly recommended.

From Australia · November 2017 · LOVELY 2BR 2BA BEACHSIDE APT + COURTYARD + PARKING

Dave

Great place. Stayed a couple of nights as a solo traveler but could easily have had my young family stay. Location amazing and on the quiet side of the apartment block. Check in simple and well described. Though I did not meet her in person, Nicole was a great host - welcoming and incredibly prompt replies to queries. Sure to be back.

November 2017 · 2BR CITY APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6

Ashleigh

We had a great stay in such a lovely plac. Perfect location. Thanks :)

From Melbourne, Australia · November 2017 · LOVELY 2BR 2BA BEACHSIDE APT + COURTYARD + PARKING

성현

So good

From Storm King, Australia · November 2017 · 2BR CITY APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6

Limyandi

Top notch!

From Pontianak, Indonesia · November 2017 · CITY 2BR APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6

Alison

Great location

November 2017 · LOVELY 2BR 2BA BEACHSIDE APT + COURTYARD + PARKING

Jane

Wonderful apartment in great location, close to everything you’d need to stay in Melbourne. Public transport a couple of streets away, plenty of interesting shops including supermarket and bottle shop within a block. Quiet street only a short walk from the beach, and the ferry terminal is close as well. The apartment is very comfortable and has all the necessities, beds are comfortable and the courtyard is lovely to have breakfast in the sun.... Nicole is very quick to respond to any questions/issues. We regret that we only stayed a week. Many thanks to Nicole for such a great accommodation.

From Victoria, Australia · November 2017 · LOVELY 2BR 2BA BEACHSIDE APT + COURTYARD + PARKING

James

Great little place very Central to Melbourne. Parking can be a bit hard to find in the local streets so be prepared for walk. Overall I would recommend this appartment. Nicole is a great host. Very good communication.

From Wellington, New Zealand · November 2017 · CITY 2BR APT PARKING + VIEWS-5 BEDS

Patrick

A light, spacious apartment with all you need. Very pleasant. The pool is great. No wifi.

RESORT LIVING - 1BR + STUDY OASIS, PARKING + POOL

Ashleigh

Great location and easy access to public transport to explore Melbourne. The apartment was clean, spacious and great value for money.

CITY APT-ACROSS FROM MCG 2BR + PARKING-SLEEPS 6

Anna

We were meeting friends sailing in for the Melbourne Cup on a cruise ship who docked at Station Pier, so Nicole's Apartment was perfectly situated to walk to the pier and Port Melbourne's main shopping and restaurant street is one street away! Perfect for up to two couples and had everything we needed. Was also surprising quiet!

LOVELY 2BR 2BA BEACHSIDE APT + COURTYARD + PARKING

Vicki

Brillant location, great parking and communications with Nicole were easy.

Frank

Was good

SPACIOUS CITY 6 BEDROOMS 3 BATH+VIEWS-SLEEPS 16-20

Dean

This apartment was absolutely perfect for a long term stay in Bondi for my family! It was luxurious and very comfortable. You cannot beat the location – I would say it’s the best location in Sydney! It’s steps from the beach, close to Sydney’s best cafes and restaurants, next to Bondi Hotel, and the view from the apartment is stunning. The apartment is very modern, clean and new, and has everything you need for a short or long term stay and is well equipped for children. Nicole was very accommodating and she was always available to answer questions. We will definitely be back.

OCEAN VIEWS AT STUNNING BONDI 2BR APARTMENT

Sean

Convenient, central, and cozy for a quick stay. Host was cooperative and easy to work with in and out.

Mike

Had a lovey stay, The apartment was spacious clean and comfortable. Nicole was a good communicative host.

TRENDY NORTHCOTE APT WITH VIEWS + PARKING-SLEEPS 4

Paige

Good place to stay with friends

CITY 2BR APT PARKING + VIEWS-5 BEDS

Sasidaran

I enjoyed my stay at Nicole’s B&B. Firstly, she was really quick to respond to all of my inquiries. On top of that the listing smelled really fresh and is spacious enough for 5 persons. The location is extremely convenient, well within the free tram zone and 2 stops away from CBD. I would definitely stay here again and so should you.

Deborah

Great Place, great location, Nicole was wonderful to deal with.

CITY 2BR APT PARKING+VIEWS-SLEEPS 6

Riwka

This apartment is in a fantastic and quiet location in East Melbourne very close to the Pullman Hotel and MCG. The large windows provide a lovely breezy air and light filled space. I only stayed for 1 night but the availability of parking permit made this a perfect choice. Great layout of the apartment would make it very suitable for family of 4. Many thanks for accepting this late booking!

Tanya

Perfect location - just on the tram line and only 3 stops from the free tram. Great coffee and food downstairs, a cute set up and Nicole has provided everything you need. The place also has lovely city light views, which is relaxing in the evening.

Alison

Great apartment in a great location. Nicole was very helpful and always quick to reply to any of my questions.

Last edited:

John

Staff member

Merryn

Great location in a modern apartment which was perfect for our needs. Easy access to the surrounding area (beach/shops and cafes) and having a car park was very handy considering the local parking restrictions. Even though it was a reasonably large apartment block it was very quiet and safe. We would recommend it to holiday makers and anyone wanting to be near the water and Bay Street. Nicole was very responsive and the cleaner was very helpful too.

Catherine

Great place and great location! Exactly what we needed for a night in the city! Nicole was an extremely helpful and approachable host!

Nath

So happy we found this apartment in Melbourne. Great location and the apartment was neat! Nicole was awesome to deal with, information was thorough and she was always accommodating and quick to respond!

Maria

Great location.

Steve

Great place.

Mary

Cannot be a more perfect location. The Pacific is right above a Woolworth’s and some of the coolest shops and restaurants in Bondi. Also, the beach! Catching the bus into the city for daily excursions was a breeze and enjoying every bit of Bondi from farmers market to world class gelato, ocean walk, beach play etc was made easier by staying here. Nicole is a generous hostess and her sense of design is evident in the decor/ambiance. Would stay here again in a heartbeat! Cheers and thank you Nicole!

Wayne

Great location. Good value. Nicole was fast to respond and helpful

Dave

The location is great, but it's not a place to stay for more than a couple of days. The king bed in the main bedroom was very comfortable.

Vicky

Place was lovely and clean and was the perfect spot to stay near mcg. Thanks Nicole

Sam

Perfect location close to shops a short walk from beach, I would rate this as 5 star, also a great value. I recommend staying hear. Fantastic all round.

David

A convenient location , with short walk into town, the MCG or Fitzroy. A large lounge room window ( with great view) gives the apartment a very expansive feel. Highly recommended.

Scott

This was my first time using Airbnb and WOW, we hit the jackpot! What a great, secure, clean and pleasant location. The beds were comfy, the lounge was divine and the amenities were comprehensive, including free secure parking. The apartment had all the necessary things you could expect and then some: towels, toiletries, fridge, washing machine, dryer, cooker, microwave, cutlery, crockery and too many more to list. The very reasonably priced, stocked fridge and snack box was a welcome treat. The host, Nicole, was lovely and (URL HIDDEN) excellent host to complement an excellent Airbnb. We will be back!

Michael & Joan
Nicole's place is very well positioned, public transport right out front. Check in was easily explained. We did have a few issues with a leaking tap then no water In Bathroom basin but Nicole was addressing that with her handyman.

Elena

We loved staying at Nicole's! She was so quick communicating with us as we needed a last minute stay. The apartment was in a great location and having a car spot was super helpful. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

Amber

Fantastic, clean, great sized apartment. Close to park, restaurants, bars and cafes. I would highly recommend Nicole's place and look forward to staying again.

Lucy

Great apartment in a convenient spot, we had a great time exploring Melbourne with this as a base! Especially good having a tram stop literally on the doorstep.

Matthew

Great place to stay! Location is ideal and Nicole was a great host

Last edited:

John

Staff member

Jessie

Amazing location, great apartment for 3 adults and 3 kids.

Julie

Fantastic location, very comfortable and clean - thanks for making our trip !!

Jenny

Nicole's apartment was fantastic. I was in town for the AFL Grand Final at the MCG and the location was perfect. Everything was provided including a couple of beers in the fridge. Very quiet in spite of the great location and also loads of cafes and other conveniences on the doorstep. Could not recommend this apartment too highly and Nicole was the perfect hostess! She even piloted me in by phone to help navigate me in unfamiliar territory. Definitely going back

Rebecca

Fantastic host, lovely home so close to everything!

Jue

It was such a great stay. Nicole was so easy to communicate with, and check in was so smooth - even without her there! Location, views and cleanliness were excellent. When we had questions, Nicole was able to resolve them immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Diane

Great location. Suited our needs. Variety of food around us. Would stsy again.

Richard

Flat is exactly as detailed.

Daniel

Nicole's place is in a great location, stay close to the city without being right in the hustle and bustle. Apartment is great for a family get away and the boys loved the bunk beds. Thanks for opening up your home to us

Cam & Ebony

Nicole's apartment was great, just what we needed for our first trip away from him with our baby. The king bed and linen were super cozy, couches also very comfy! The apartment slept six easily for a shirt stay! Two fat Indians restaurant right next door has some tasty food also. The location was perfectly central to CBD, northern suburbs and south eastern suburbs where we spent our time. Would definitely book again.

Ben

Great location across the road from the G!

Mark

What a fantastic place!!! Best Airbnb experience so far. You can’t get much of a better location…so close to one of Melbourne’s best beaches. Also, a short trip to St Kilda, right near shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. It is also easy access to the city centre – a short tram ride or a cheap Uber ride. The apartment was great with 2 bathrooms, and was very clean and modern. There was also a nice little courtyard and was perfect for our dog. Beds were very comfortable and great to sleep in. Nicole was an exceptional host and she helped us with any questions. She is very easy to deal with and had great recommendations for the area. The apartment is very secure and has off-street parking. We had a wonderful stay and will be back for sure. It was definitely a 5 star holiday for our family of 5 and our dog!

Tara

We absolutely loved this place. It was so central to everything. Walking distance to the CBD and train and tram at the front door. The patisserie downstairs has excelent coffee too. The apartment was clean and had everything needed. Nicole responded quickly to any questions and even leaves an infirmation folder in the apartment. I look forward to staying in some of Nicole's other places soon.

Nathaniel

Great location. Great host. Thanks!

Nathaniel

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Great location! Great host!

Nathaniel

Nicole's place is super convenient with wonderful district views. Easy check in/out. Great communicator and wonderful host! Thank you.

Gerard

I was impressed and it was a damn shame that we spent so much time elsewhere over our 5 day Melbourne trip. This is definitely a place that i could recommend and we plan to stay again. Big windows and that view over Melbourne are fantastic. PS - Thanks for re-configuring the room at short notice.

Brendan

Lovely accommodation, very easy to get to. Loved having the trams and trains directly out the front to get around. Thanks for the lovely stay and will hope to stay again next time.

Yousef

The place not too bad. Because the sofe and furniture too old not like the pictuer and the I found the hair on cover sheet of bad and on croupt

Response from Nicole:
I am sorry that you weren't happy, Yousef. All furniture is less than 3 years old. Also, as stated in the apartment, if you're not happy with the way it has been cleaned, then my cleaner will return to fix it, but I did not hear from you at all. Thank you for staying.

Joshua

Nicole is amazing. Easy to deal with and super nice

John

This place was awesome and the views were great.. would most definitely recommend this place..especially if you are going for a sporting event at AAMI park or MCG..its just walking distance..thankyou Nicole

Response from Nicole:
You're welcome John! Please come again!

Neetu

great place

Michael

Location is fantastic! I loved opening up those window on a beatiful day and soaking up the veiw. Walking distance to the city and beatiful Fitzroy garderns. Nicole had thought of everything, so was no need to get in contact with her. Highly recommend!

Gabriella

Great location. Flat was nice and clean. Check in and check out was easy with Nicole’s instructions.

Glenn & Gina

A great place to stay in East Melbourne - close to everything - easy communications with the host. Thoroughly recommended.

Melody

We stayed at Nicole's place when we needed to attend a concert at Hisense Arena, which turned out perfect as it was only a short 15 minute walk away. We had absolutely zero problems with our stay! Checking in and out was easy, and the available carpark became very handy! The apartment was much more beautiful in person, and slept 3 girls very comfortably. The available minibar was very helpful, and the nearby 7/11 helped with everything else that we needed. I definitely recommend staying at Nicole's!

Jen

A lovely, sunny apartment, that is well located. Nicole is a great host. She responded helpfully and promptly to all our questions.

Matthew

It’s a really nice apartment, and in a great location. There’s a tram right outside, and a short walk to the free tram zone if you don’t have a MyKi card.

Paul

Great location for anyone wanting to experience Richmond and also across the road from the mcg which is perfect. Nicole was an excellent host and kept me informed as we had done logistical challenges meeting our group in Melbourne.

Heinrich

Quiet and central, great host, reasonably priced too

Tracey

Beautiful place. Thanks for having me.

Jack

Great location, close to everything. Will definitely be back!

Kylie

Great apartment in a wonderful location, we would definitely return!

Nick

Awesome place!

Lauren & Paul

Excellent location. Great communication. Nicole was very helpful. We had a great weekend.

Jono

Thanks for the stay Nicole. Great location and as advertised, straight across the road from the MCG. Good communication and made the stay a breeze.

John

Staff member

Jesse

Convenient location, Nicole was very responsive to our queries. Had a great stay and would recommend it.

Nicholas

The view is fantastic and Two Fat Indians restaurant right next door is excellent.

Maximillian

This place is amazing and is super central. Place is tidy with a lot of ammenities so would 100% recommend!.

Frank

Another comfortable stay courtesy of Nicole. The location and condition of the accommodation is excellent and communication with Nicole is easy. Thanks again.

Marguerite

We loved our little Melbourne apartment and would definitely recommend it to all our friends and family and hopefully we will return in the near future. It was great that the main bed could be divided into two singles and it made it comfortable for my daughter and myself. My two grandchildren loved the double bunks too. Although this is a small apartment it had all we needed and we loved the location and the view over the city. Thank you again Nicole for having this available. Regards Marguerite

Carolyn

Great location. Everything was easy. Apartment is cosy and nice with super comfy beds and a great view. We really enjoyed our stay.

Ashley

I was very tempted to put only a one star review but only so there was a greater chance this place would be available when we go to visit Melbourne. The location was perfect and the apartment was fantastic. We were able to find a park within a block each day, there were great cafes and restaurants very close by, as well as public transport being right outside the door. We even had a chance to say hello to the cleaner as we were just about to leave and she was lovely.

Response from Nicole:
Haha please come back again Ashley! I do have 4 apartments in the building so something will be available for you! Yes, my cleaner Liz is fantastic...she is a true credit to my Airbnb business. Thank you for staying and I have taken your private feedback into account too.

Imogen

Could not have ask for a better place to stay. Beautiful clean apartment facing the MCG, right outside a tram stop direct to the central area. Would highly recommend to anyone

Zoe

Great location, comfy and warm and well equipped kitchen. Lovely minibar, all creature comforts and parking included- great place! Will definitely come back!

Jenny

Nicole's apartment makes a brillant base to explore Melbourne. It was a home from home for our family.

Bec

Roomy, clean and quiet apartment in a fantastic location! Easy walk to the CBD and the MCG and Olympic Park arenas. Nicole was a great host, easily contactable when we couldn't work out the wifi (our mistake!). Would definitely stay here again, highly recommend :)

Melanie

Great location, very close to MCG. Nicole was very responsive and easy to get along with re our request for early drop off of bags and access to parking permit. Unit was small, but it was modern, tidy, clean and had everything we needed for our stay including all the little extras like condiments for brekky.

Agger

Fantastic place,Nicole is the best gril I ever seen,as a visitor,you can ask her everything about Mel here.she is Very nice and patient.A lovely journey!

Response from Nicole:
Thank you for staying. We loved having you :)

WALK TO MCG - LARGE CENTRAL TOWNHOUSE - SLEEPS 4

Mark

Incredible location and Nicole was very easy to deal with. Would definitely stay again

Justin

Great location close to CBD, made it easy for a quick supper trip to the city after a long day of work! Great communication from Nicole too, helped solve all our needs within good time.

Paul

Nicole's apartment is in an ideal location for any visit to Melbourne located right on easy access to trams and trains but walking distance to the CBD, Richmond, Federation Square and of course the iconic MCG. It is a very comfortable apartment with heaps of natural light, everything you need, easy access with secure parking available and overall we really enjoyed our stay. Nicole was quick to confirm our booking and very accommodating to our needs, 10 out of 10 from us and we'll be staying again for sure!

Response from Nicole:
Thanks so much for staying, Paul. Please come again! You were a pleasure to host.

Marita

It was lovely and quiet as we were 8 storeys up. Lovely views from the big windows. The rooms were nice and clean and we found everything we needed. Great location as we were attending a show at Hisense Arena and walked there and back through the parklands. Easy to get back into the city. Tram and train access right there. Would be very happy to stay there again next time we go to Melbourne. Thank you.

Scott

Great apartment, well set up for travelers. Lots of thoughtful extras on hand in order to make the stay super easy and comfortable. Super close to all amenities too.

Chris

Great price, great location, had everything I could want for my stay.

Suzanne & Peter

Great location close to the city but very quiet. Walked everywhere. Fantastic French café downstairs. Comfortable with lovely views. Parking is in the street with a residents pass but we had no trouble getting parking close by. Well equipped with everything we needed for a 4 night stay. WiFi was fast and reliable. Good value and we would definitely stay again.

Jacinta

Great location Clean Parking was provided which was fantastic

Nick

Great location with everything you need in walking distance

Philip

Nicole's place is centrally located and walkable to nearby suburbs. Those may be the biggest benefits. It's cosy but a little small if you'd like to sleep 6. She's easy going and made checking in and out flexible.

Jacob

Nicole's place was great! Plenty of space, good location with easy access to public transit and across from the MCG. The check in process was easy and communication was a breeze. Highly recommended!

Muhammad

nice and friendly person who understands and listens to the guest

Danielle

THE best location for the footy!! Loved the nearby parks. Shame we didn't discover the basketball ring and playground across the road until the last day. Nice, sunny, clean apartment. We would stay again.

Response from Nicole:
Thanks for staying Danielle. I read your private feedback about access. I am not sure if you have stayed in Airbnbs before, but all the instructions about the parking and how to swipe the fob in the elevator were in the House Manual on the Airbnb app. I think you can access this under the Airbnb Itinerary. Anyway, glad you had a nice stay!

Kristen

Great location in a beautiful and safe environment. We loved the Autumn walks home from the city through Fitzroy Gardens and the easy access to the spaces around the MCG and from there all the way through birrarung marr to the arts precinct and Southbank.

Hamish

Hi We really enjoyed our stay at Nicole's place. It was a pleasant flat with nice views over the city in a location close to some awesome shops.

TRENDY NORTHCOTE APT WITH VIEWS + PARKING-SLEEPS 4

Gus

Revisited Nicole's place after stay for tennis, great location for any sporting events. Nicole was accommodating and helpful once again :)

David

Great apartment

SPACIOUS CITY 6 BEDROOMS 3 BATH+VIEWS-SLEEPS 16-20

Miranda

This apartment was in a fantastic location. We would stay again just based on that. Being at the back of the building it still had great views but was nice and quiet. We had a small parking issue which Nicole sorted straight away. Nicole was quick to reply to messages. The apartment could have been cleaner but overall we enjoyed our stay here.

Karen

Great place to stay and as described!

Dana

Excellent communication, absolutely brilliant location. This was my first experience with airbnb and I'm a little undecided. All communication with Nicole was brilliant and she even supplied a 2nd parking permit for us. The apartment was clean and as described. Although it states 5 beds, there was a king, 2 x singles and a mattress. Not enough bedding for 6 people. We did arrive before the check in time of 3 (we arrived at 2) and decided to try and check in early and figured that they wouldn't give us the key if we weren't allowed to check in a bit earlier. They gave us the key so we thought 'all good.' The downside was that when we arrived we misplaced our key in the foyer (in our excitement as we were a group of ladies in Melbourne without our kids lol) and when looking for it one of the guests put her half full can of coke on the bench to help look for the key. When we eventually found the key she accidentally forgot about her can and we entered the lift and went up to the room. Within half an hour Nicole rang me and stated that the apartment manager had been on the phone and was complaining because we had left rubbish in the foyer. Seriously, rubbish. It was a half full can of coke that we forgot. The other negative was that we had to remove all rubbish prior to check out. We had paid $95 for cleaning so why did we have to remove our rubbish????? Personally I don't think I will use airbab again but this is not due to a bad experience from Nicole, it's just probably not my thing.

Response from Nicole:
Thanks for your review, Dana. The ad does state that if you would like the beds to be split, please let me know a day prior. Also, as mentioned, there is a double fold out bed in the couch, as well as an additional double mattress, so it can easily sleep 6 people and I will leave bedding out as required, however, you told me you were checking in at 4pm, so I did not have time to do this. I did ask you if you needed any assistance when I met with you to drop off the second permit. I understand that you misplaced your Coke and that can happen, but we do like to uphold standards and not have things left in the foyer. There was an incident from the weekend where guys had left alcohol bottles there, so the property manager was a little sensitive, so I apologise for this. I ask that guests remove rubbish from the apartment as some guests leave a lot of items such as food that smells, alcohol bottles all around the place, unwanted luggage, etc. so it can take an extra hour for my cleaner to discard all of this. You only stayed one night, but if people are there for over a week, things can get out of hand. Therefore, we prefer that people discard of this prior to cleaning due to a high turnover of guests. I appreciate you staying and I hope you enjoyed the concert. Kind regards, Nicole

John

Staff member

Anita

Nicole's apartment is superb! This was my first Airbnb experience and it could not have been better. The apartment is modern and exceptionally clean. The view from the windows is beautiful. My family didn't want to leave! The rooms are spacious and everything is set up so it's convenient for guests. Nicole was a very helpful host. She had excellent communication throughout out stay and was very friendly. The place is even better than the photos. I would highly recommend this for families, friends and couples. The location is perfect - some of Sydney's best cafes and restaurants are within walking distance, and it is directly opposite the beach.

Brett

❤️

Nicholas

Beautiful area, can't beat the value for money

Frank

This unit is comfortable and well located in East Melbourne with good access to Richmond and CBD either by tram or walking. Nicole is good to deal with too.

Matthew

What an amazing place!! Location is absolutely perfect – it really does not get better than this. It is right across from Bondi Beach, and it is a part of the exclusive Pacific complex where there is a supermarket, restaurants and cafes all within a few steps. The view from the balcony is stunning. The apartment is very new and decorated beautifully. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are very spacious with plenty of cupboard space and mirrors. The kitchen was very well-equipped, and was great for cooking. My family of 5 stayed here for several weeks and we had the most wonderful stay. Nicole is very friendly and accommodating and she responds very quickly to any questions. I would highly recommend this apartment. It’s worth it to spend a bit extra for the best location in Bondi!

+ More

Dean

I had such a great stay here. The apartment is in a fantastic location just across the road from Bondi Beach. The apartment was modern, well furnished and absolutely spotless and located in a modern, secure complex. You really couldn't ask for any more. Nicole was communicative and extremely punctual with her responses. This has probably been one of the best AirBnB experiences I have had. Thanks.

Natalie

Nicole was extremely helpful and active in her communication. The apartment suited our needs of a short stay near public transport

Doug

Great place and location. Hosts were a 10/10

Finian

Great location. Compact apartment close to the MCG and Melbourne sports venues

Kathleen

Nicole's Place central to sporting venues, public transport apartment has everything that opens and shuts, very comfortable, well maintained , very clean,

Shane

Very easy and stress free. Great location perfect for access to the MCG.

Jess

Adequate. Lovely host but apartment in need of some love and TLC. Great location.

Luke

This place was great value. The location was perfect, the apartment had all the amenities you could need, the minibar was super-reasonably priced and the sauna was just the icing on the cake. Would recommend it to anyone.

Robyn

Great unit in a brilliant location.

Amelia

Great central place, Lots of snacks is a great treat and it's comfortable apartment.

Sam

Very central to everything you need. Had a great weekend

Jenny

Very friendly check in and extremely central convenient location. Exactly as described. Great value, will stay again.

Hayley

This is the second time I've stayed in one of Nicole's places. As before it was lovely, a brilliant location and Nicole allowed us to check in early as no one had stayed the night before which was really handy for us. Would definitely stay at Nicole's again in the future.

Johnny

Nice place to stay. Thanks

Xavier

If king bed is required to be made in to 2 singles, double check that this is done

Response from Nicole:
Sorry for that Xavier - I was overseas at the time and realised the reminder in my calendar was a day late due to the time difference. We don't normally forget!

Steph

Bit squishy for 6 adults, but the perfect location for a weekend in the city, especially if you enjoy AFL! Nicole was very quick in replying and lovely and helpful!

Jenny

Overall was good. Location was great as the tram station is just right in front of the building. However the wifi was really bad. Good for cooking and the dryer is really convenient as we do our laundry almost everyday. Place is clean and the beds are comfortable.

Steven

Won't find better value for money and great location in Melbourne CBD

Ruth

We had driven 6 hours for our son to play Auskick at the Mcg. It was a quick trip and we didn't have time to be mucking around in city traffic and catching public transport. Nicoles homely apartment was a warm welcome just across the road after a drizzly afternoon at the footy. Parking the car with a cost inclusive parking permit was very convenient. We will definitely be back.

Brendan

I had a wonderful stay at this apartment with a few friends, it is in a great location and the beds are super comfortable. Parking wasn't an issue at all and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in this area.

Renato

Unit close to the center of Melbourne CBD and to public transport.

Kersten

Nicole's appartments are in perfect location of the MCG, Rod Laver and AAMI Park for concerts or sporting events. The trams stop out the front of the apartment building with the train station just across the road. The apartments have everything you need for your stay, there are restaurants downstairs as well as coffee shops and a 7/11 just across the road. This is my second time staying in Nicole's apartments and will definitely be booking with her again. The apartment was perfect for two of us and would be quite comfortable with four people.

Fiona

Apartment is as advertised, very clean and well located. It has public transport straight out the front door, convenient parking, and great restaurants near by. Nicole is a great host, and we will be back again.

Nicole

Within walking distance to cbd, tram stop right out the front, parking was easy, the apartment was clean & well presented so it ticked all our boxes!

Julien

Great place ! Perfect location, the tramway and train/metro are just downstairs the building, 2 Parks to cross and you're in the CBD, great organisation to pick the keys, thanks again !

Sheila

Great location easy distance to MCG

Alex

Great place, very convenient.

Matt F

I started up a rental business for short-term travellers over 10 years ago, and I have been hosting with Airbnb since its commencement, and am the most active individual user of Airbnb in Melbourne, having hosted over 5,000 guests. I offer various listings so if you feel that one may not be entirely suitable, please check out my other listings-
East Melbourne - Wellington Pde. (1 apartment) ($70/weeknight, $117/week-end night)
East Melbourne - Wellington Pde. (3 apartments) ($1,096/night)
Port Melbourne Apartment ($85/weeknight, $235/week-end night)
Bondi Beach (Sydney) Apartment ($499/week-end night)

Wow ... Nicole is making $millions with her short-term accommodation / airBnB business. Congrats!
I'm still trying to work out which 3 apartments she owns in this building. I'm guessing it is 806, 706 & 606 (all 2-beddies on the North side), can anyone confirm?

Chen

She say she got 4 unit here
I think 707 is one of her airbnb on my floor cos new people come all weekends

Chen

the sydney link don work, maybe gone, but found it again

OCEAN VIEWS AT STUNNING BONDI 2BR APARTMENT
Entire apartment · Bondi Beach

Nicole

5 guests 2 bedrooms 5 beds 1 bath

Across the road from the beach! Offering ocean views and perfect location in the heart of Bondi. Spacious rooms, new building, modern decor. High speed wifi. All shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, gym, etc. are steps away. Secure and quiet building. Parking permit available from Council. Not suitable for backpackers. If under 30, please contact me prior to booking. Beach towels and sunscreen provided. Bus stop across the road.

Contact host
Amenities
Lift
Family/kid friendly
Wireless Internet
Kitchen
+ More
Prices
Extra people $25 AUD / night after 3 guests
Cleaning Fee $95 AUD
Security Deposit $500 AUD
Weekend Price $499 AUD / night
Always communicate through Airbnb
To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.
Learn more
Sleeping arrangements
Bedroom 1
1 king bed
Bedroom 2
1 single bed, 1 bunk bed, 1 floor mattress
Common spaces
2 sofa beds
House Rules
No smoking
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11AM
Cancellations

Safety features
Smoke detector

Availability
14 nights minimum stay
View calendar

No reviews (yet)
This host has 589 reviews for other properties.

View other reviews
Hosted by Nicole

Victoria, Australia · Joined in February 2014
Reviews

I am well-travelled and understand the needs of other travellers and hosts. I am very house proud, tidy and clean.

I enjoy experiencing new cultures, food, restaurants, bars, health, fitness, sporting events, decorating, art, education and lots more! I have various listings so if you feel that one may not be entirely suitable, please check out my other listings. Thank you.

bondi.png

Chen

Complaint, some fixture need fix

Lewi
June 2018
Great location, particularly for sports lovers. Communication and cleanliness good. A few fixtures in need of some maintenance, but perfect for a weekend’s stay nonetheless.

eastmelby

#808 is one of her units.

T Ao
November 2018
We had two happy weeks at 808. It was our “temporary home” at Melbourne. The location is excellent, easy to get CBD either by trams or by train. The finishes and devices are extremely convenient. I will recommend Nicole and her place to my friends when they come to Melbourne