Right, been having issues with this apartment for a while now, was wondering if anyone else is being affected by them?

Constant loud music on Friday/Saturday nights most weeks and the occasional weekday which is totally not acceptable. They obviously have a sound system which only enhances the sound of what they are playing. Over the past few weeks especially, it has disrupted my sleep and working in retail, you can imagine how annoying that is at this time of the year.

I have on occasion yelled for them to turn it down, to which they don't most of the time. Tonight was the final straw and i called the police twice (to which they haven't turned up) and banged on the wall and lost my temper. They banged back, had a laugh and continued the music. As i heard them leave, one of them ran to my door, banged on the door and ran off.
Not only is that immature but also doesn't make me feel safe in my house i have lived in for over 6 and a half years.

My parents own the apartment, so they have given me advice to call the police, log the times and let the BC know.

Hopefully by posting it here someone from the BC might see this sooner rather than later. Also was wondering if anyone else is having issues with them, as i sometimes feel to many people have issues with noise but don't speak of it.

People can say we live in a apartment so you can expect it. I agree to a certain point, but in over 6 years of living here i feel the noise restrictions have started to really lack and its a lot more loud around here than it used to be. No one seems to have much respect or common sense like there used to be in this building. It has to stop, after all, we do have set rules about this sort of thing that are rules for a reason.

I should be able to go to bed at night in my own home and not be disturbed by the banging of house music twice a week.

s&t

Hi Scott,
#207 are repeat offenders with excessive noise.
I notice a lot of different groups at the window so it is probably a short-stay apartment on airbnb or similar.
I totally agree with your sentiments about everyone's right to peace & quiet in your own home, and can only hope some action is taken to address this issue.

Hey s&t, sadly it isn't a short stay apartment. I chatted to Ismail about it the other day and he has posted her a copy of the noise rules for the building, which sadly judging by the last few days has made no difference. New years eve, around lunchtime you could hear the music on the street, so imagine my duty living next door :( I have had to wear ear plugs to bed lately to drown the noise out. I have become so angry Im scared of what I may do, but ill do all the right things properly to make sure the situation is resolved without me losing my sh!t basically!!
The body corp is closed at the moment but I have documented times from th last 2 months, which I will forward on when I can.
Very frustrating but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has realised.