2 people using the pool & sauna at 1 AM !

emily

I just got woken up to the sound of splashing in the pool! It's freaking 1 AM !
My bedroom overlooks the pool from level 3 and there was a male and female swimming in the pool!
And if that wasn't bad enough, the male was smoking, filling the air in my apartment with the smell of smoke!

I know its a hot night, that's why I have all my windows open, letting the noise & smoke right in.

I took a bad photo (I will post later today when I'm awake!)
If anyone knows these 2 can you tell them the pool closes at 10 pm and it is strictly NO SMOKING.

Next time I'm calling the on-site manager's mobile to come get them out.

Grrrr.

Dave

I didn't hear the people in the pool, but I can sympathize with you about the cigarette smoke. My apartment also overlooks the carpark/pool, and there's often someone out there smoking, right next to the no smoking signs. I can't have my windows open overnight, because I wake up to an apartment full of cigarette smoke.

emily

I didn't hear the people in the pool, but I can sympathize with you about the cigarette smoke. My apartment also overlooks the carpark/pool, and there's often someone out there smoking, right next to the no smoking signs. I can't have my windows open overnight, because I wake up to an apartment full of cigarette smoke.

Yeah Dave, they smoke around the pool, which is supposed to be a NON SMOKING area!!! But I can't even see any "no smoking" signs there.
My apartment hasn't got air conditioning, so I gotta leave windows open on hot nights, so I get the smoke too.
This sux so bad. What can we do?

emily

Oh yeah, I said I post pic of those rude ppl swimming and using sauna at 1 am...
Sorry pics are so bad, I "over-zoomed" my camera and light was bad...

guyinpool.jpg
smoking around pool at 1 AM (breaking 2 rules!) - I cut out the background to try to improve the pic
coupleinpool.jpg
and same guy with girl using pool & Sauna at 1 AM!